Sunday, February 20, 2011

Batik Skirt * Parang Rusak Motif

I am sorry for being such a bad blogger. I've got to do a lot for my job. Busy busy and busy. Yes I was totally busy. But oh, I cant believe that now I have much time to spend my weekend. Too happy... ^_^ I'll go shopping right away! It's a must! I'm wearing T-shirt and my new skirt from batik fabric. Just simple. Then, ready to go. Special for today, I make two versions with this skirt before leaving my home... Xoxo...

beautiful pattern
doing something
laughing everytime
love my hair
natural light

9 komentar:

xx said...

love that green print! xx

Indah Nainggolan said...

i love your batik long skirt, proud to be Indonesian girl:)
let's follow each other and be friends :)let me know by comment in my post :)cheer ya!

http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

LA said...

GREAT BATIK SKIRT!


LA

Juf Valerie Coveliers said...

Hi sweetie,

how are you? I just passed your blog &. I like it! Would you like to follow eachother? + Take a look @ my blog too!

Hugs &. Kisses, Valerie

Sick by Trend said...

lovely skirt! is so cool!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Raquel said...

the skirt is amazing, great print!

Alicia said...

I love your skirt! I hope you had a lovely 3 days with your boyfriend ;) The pictures are really beautiful. I will follow you!

Have a nice Sunday!

http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com

LOLA FINN said...

I looove that skirt!

motif batik said...

menarik sekali motifnya

Post a Comment