Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kuwaru Beach, Abrasion VS Admiration


Since my boyfriend is still in Jogjakarta, I wanna spend my whole time with him without forgetting that he has to divide his time with his family too. Therefor, we choose to go to Kuwaru Beach which is located not far from his house. Still in the same area with Parangtritis Beach in the South Bantul, Kuwaru Beach is less crowded than Parangtritis. This lovely beach looks shady, so I feel comfortable playing under the leafy big trees. Beside that, Kuwaru Beach also provides ATV motor for the visitor who likes a challenge to ride motorcycle on the beach sand. It sounds really interesting! Honestly, my admiration to this beach is broken by the abrasion which cause the environmental destruction arround there. Before the damage becomes so far, I think the government should take the responsibility of solving this problem.

red batik

3 komentar:

Unknown said...

nice blog. senang bisa berkinjung.

Ari Hastari Hadipranoto said...

thanks..))

Style by MLS said...

nice blog..i live at Jogja too :)

Post a Comment