Monday, August 29, 2011

Batik * Tamansari Watercastle

Long time ago, Tamansari Watercastle was a recreation garden or a resting house for Sultan and his family. Not only just a recreation, but it's also a compound of bathing pool, canals, rooms and large swimming pool. Built by Portuguese architect in European aquatic construction, Tamansari’s also adorned with Javanese symbolize ornaments. From Tamansari, we can go upstair and see the beautiful scenery of Yogyakarta. Oh, last week I came here to take a lot of photos. Xoxo.. How narcissistic I am. I wore my batik skirt that I ever wore before. I really love this batik so much. That’s why I couldn't stop myself taking photos. Click click...
green girl
awesome motif
behind me
windy

4 komentar:

Cinderella's Closet said...

Hi Ari! Thanks for stopping by. I am so envious of your batik skirt, you lucky girl. Perfect hair accessory & thanks for the history lesson besides the lovely photos.

xoxo

Cinderella's Closet NYC

My Own Strange Little World said...

OMG! You look so wonderful!! I love it!!

http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

Hello Naka said...

i love your make up and the head piece :)

Sick by Trend said...

lovely!! very chic this shooting

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Post a Comment