Saturday, August 20, 2011

Batik * Bolero Inside Out


Yes, finally, I can show proudly my favorite batik which was bought unplanned last week. I just took a walk with my boyfriend when I found this bolero batik and fell in love right away either its color or its motif. Actually, there were same designs over there, yet it turned out batik tulis (hand drawn batik). I chose this bolero batik because  it’s cheaper than batik tulis and good quality thing too. But my bolero is not printing batik, instead it is stamped batik made by craftsman step by step. Wow, I got such a beautiful batik with friendly price. Happy ^_*

blue side
pink side
simple outfit
try this
how nice

8 komentar:

Joanna S. said...

awesome photos ! great combo :)
you've got gorgeous hair ! x

Chrysa said...

Your bolero is lovely and I love your booties and hair:)

Following you on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

Chrysa
Stories and Sequins

Mani said...

Wooow, you look absolutely amazing!
I am stunned!


If you still haven't you should check out our first giveaway! I think you may like it!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Frank Vinyl said...

oooh this is just amazing!!!! really loving the pics and the outfit. cool bike also

xo
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Anonymous said...

PRETTY GIRL!!

janel said...

Fun pictures, love your style!

http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

Eline said...

amazing jacket!
Love the print.

Unknown said...

thank you for your comment! you have really great outfits!

Post a Comment