Thursday, July 7, 2011

*Tourism Ambassador*


On June, I followed Tourism Ambassador of Yogyakarta Election named Dimas Diajeng which was held at City Hall. There were a lot of activities done by me as a finalist when the judging started. Together with my all companions, we made programs to promote Yogyakarta such as "Visiting Museum", "Come on Making Batik", and "Eco-Green Tourism". Those are really unforgettable experiences that I ever had. But... after finishing my routine during that time, I should check my blog and write something interesting, instead I slept on my bed. Honestly I was exhausted!

entertaining audience
group 1 is here
dark blue batik

4 komentar:

Joanna S. said...

beautiful photos :)

Mikaela said...

Looks cool!

xx
absofuckinglutely

Sick by Trend said...

beautiful pictures honey! :D
xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Unknown said...

i like your look.

greeting from germany ;)

Post a Comment