Sunday, November 6, 2011

Batik * Jeans Jacket

Believe it or not. I bought this batik dress several years ago, but I have not worn it yet even once. There was no idea to wear it until I found my old blue denim jacket. Just mix those two items from my closet, and now I am totally ready to having dinner with my friends. Since the air is chilly in the beginning of the month, using socks will warm my feet while I am out. Finally, I can't wait any longer to eat the dishes. Yay!!!
          
batik lover
blue dress
close my eyes
today's cool

6 komentar:

Melina said...

lovely dress!!
xx

Sara said...

pretty dress :) you look so cute!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Aubrey and Melissa said...

Thank you for your comment on our site! You seriously have the prettiest hair. Very pretty dress too, love batik.

Cee said...

That batik dress is absolutely stunning! How lucky that you finally found something to wear with it, it deserves to be shown off :)
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

Harija said...

love your outfit &
Happy New Year 2012!
My Lyfe ; My Story

▲Tyna said...

great outfit! you are so pretty:)

Post a Comment